EarthQuaker Devices Limited Edition Brain Dead Ghost Echo
Limited edition collaboration with Brain Dead. Vintage spring reverb emulation capable of providing a little atmosphere all the way through to vast depths in one tiny box. The attack control sets the delay of the initial pick attack on the wet signal only. When playing staccato this registers as a slap back type echo hitting the reverb but when playing fluid lines it adds a massive depth and “fattens” up the sound. The dwell control is a fine tune function that enhances the decay and the depth controls the intensity of the reverb. All analog dry path, true bypass and handmade one at a time in mystical Akron, Ohio.
4 5/8″ x 2 1/2″ x 2.25″ with knobs
EarthQuaker pedals take a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. They always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. Do not run at higher voltages! Current draw is 80 mA.
Depth: Sets reverb intensity
Dwell: Adjusts the length and thickness of the decay.
Attack: Sets the delay of the pick attack on the wet signal from 30ms-150ms.
V3 UPDATES –
- Upgraded op-amps for better performance and lower noise
- Stronger reverb signal with 2x the output
- Recalibrated Dwell control capable of self-oscillations when all the way up
- New artwork
- Silent relay-based switching
The Empire music promise
- Full factory setup and inspection on every guitar with purchase
- Personal service from Joe, Todd or Anthony before and after your purchase
- Free shipping on all new items
- Free technical assistance for life on all products