This Gretsch Atkins Axe 7685 is in GOOD overall condition. It is NOT all original and has been modified. See below for list of modifications. Cosmetically, it is in good shape for its age but does show some wear from being played through the years. See below for a detailed description. It has been thoroughly inspected, set up nicely and guaranteed to play great when it arrives. Comes in the original hardshell case. Note: The case has a coupe broken latches but still securely closes. It also has a slight musty smell to it.
1. Tuners were replaced
2. Bridge was replaced. Original holes plugged and painted.
3. Pickups were replaced.
4. Pickup rings were replaced.
5. Bigsby Vibrato was added.
6. Mini-switch was added. It switches the bridge pickup in and out of phase.
7. Truss rod cover was added.
TOP: Light surface scratches throughout; A few tiny dimples.
BACK: Light surface scratches throughout; A few tiny dimples.
SIDES: Light surface scratches throughout.
NECK: Overall very clean; A few tiny dimples.
NECK POCKET: Overall very clean.
FINGERBOARD: Overall very clean.
FRETS: In good shape with no grooves or divots.
HEADSTOCK: Light surface scratches throughout.
PICKUP(S): Intact and working properly.
ELECTRONICS: Intact and working properly.
HARDWARE: Intact and working properly.
PICKGUARD: Cracked in a couple of spots.
All sales are final. No returns will be accepted unless the item shipped was incorrect or if that it was damaged in shipping.
The Empire music promise
- Full factory setup and inspection on every guitar with purchase
- Personal service from Joe, Todd or Anthony before and after your purchase
- Free shipping on all new items
- Free technical assistance for life on all products